The HIVE Blackburn & Darwen Business Awards is the premier celebration of the very best business across Blackburn & Darwen.
Just getting on our shortlist can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new clients, as well as acting as a third party endorsement for your business. And, by entering you provide clarity on your objectives and ambitions while crucially comparing yourselves with competitors.
There are many reasons why you should enter the HIVE Blackburn & Darwen Business Awards. Here is our top 10:
• To celebrate the success of great campaigns or strategies;
• To prove or evidence to clients that your business are the best in their sector;
• To reward, celebrate and recognise your team;
• If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials;
• Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials;
• The awards evening is a highlight in the boroughs calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers;
• The awards are judged by a panel made up of internal and external representatives
• The HIVE Blackburn & Darwen Business Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your business;
• Award wins raise awareness of your organisation or work and create PR opportunities;
• Being an award winning business will help you recruit and retain talent.
See what previous winners have to say:
“In the months since the awards, we have collaborated with several other local businesses and learning institutions. These collaborations have brought commercial benefits to both companies, and also promoted PPE as an innovative technology company to our next generation of potential employees.”
Tynan Carroll, Global Marketing Manager, Precision Polymer Engineering (PPE)
Winner of The International Achievement Award
“The online entry was simple and easy to use, and the judging process was fair and enjoyable – the judges were balanced and very professional. The winning of the award has been instrumental in upping our profile. The award has given us a huge amount of credibility, and opened doors to new business”
Mark Murray, Director, TPW Design Consultants
Winner of The Creative Agency Award